New & Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales
We are looking for self-motivated, energetic individuals with the following:
- Outgoing, positive attitude and committment to learn
- Strong work ethic, goal-oriented and determinated to succeed
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Stability and flexibility in a workplace environment
- Basic computer skills are an asset
- A valid class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract is required
- Professional sales and follow-up training is preferred
As part of the Don Wheaton Group of Companies, we offer:
- One of the largest new vehicle inventories in Edmonton and area
- Commissions up to 35%
- Bonus board and department contests
- Pristine newly-renovated showroom and facility
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Full health benefits package and RRSP matching program
Inventory Videographer & Photographer
Don Wheaton Chevrolet is searching for an Inventory Videographer & Photographer to join our team in a full-time, permanent position. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and quick to act, and has a desire to mold and create our automotive brand. Creativity, passion, engagement, and collaboration are needed to succeed in our fast-paced environment.
The position will require the following but is not limited to:
- Researching, conceptualizing, shooting and editing footage
- All technical tasks related to production and post-production
- Setting up and operating equipment
- Staging, set preparation, and dressing
- Ensure inventory photos online meet dealership requirements
- Practical experience shooting and editing videos and photos
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications, YouTube optimization, and other online and digital software for design and communication
- Must provide own equipment – use of equipment will be factored into your compensation
- Class 5 Drivers License with a clean abstract required
Please include portfolio link, demo reel, or any other examples of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is a pillar in the Edmonton automotive industry for the past 50 years, and we are thrilled to provide a new state of the art facility and equipment, as well as a bright, spacious and productive work environment. Our track record of long-term staff retention is a testament to the “Wheaton Way” of business, and our appreciation for the contributions that each employee makes to our organization. We offer an extensive company benefit package and RRSP matching plan, and General Motors-specific training.
The role is available to start immediately for the right candidate. To apply, please send your resume in Word or PDF format. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested in this position?
For Inventory Videographer & Photographer,
Apply to: Larissa Kho
10727-82 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Fax: (780) 431-5501